Web-based results reporting and physician order entry interface.
When it comes to ordering of tests and access to a patient's test results, turn-around-time is key for clinicians. The importance of timely access to test results cannot be over-emphasized. Assisted with test results, healthcare providers are able to make informed decisions regarding root causes and best treatment options. This is essential to the delivery of high-quality, coordinated patient care and of great value to both physicians and patients alike.
Halfpenny Technology's ITF-Portal solution is a web-based order entry and results reporting system, leveraging the latest in web technology to offer physicians rapid search and retrieval of various clinical reports. Accessible securely from any standard Internet browser and utilizing a user-friendly interface, ITF-Portal provides clinicians with a rich set of real-time capabilities to view their patients' reports, including laboratory, microbiology, anatomic pathology, surgical pathology, blood bank, emergency, radiology and cardiology reports in addition to discharge summaries.
Key Features of ITF-Portal:
- Single page order entry simplifies ordering process
- Intelligent search and auto-completion streamlines workflow
- Adaptive favorites lists for orderable tests and ICD-9
- Rules-based test routing supports split requisitions
- Multi-specimen management for anatomic pathology orders
- Extensive support for both discrete test values and PDF images
- Fills gaps in EMR systems' order entry and results reporting capabilities
- Medical necessity checking and ABN generation in English, Spanish and others
Click here to download information on ITF-Portal.