A secure and flexible clinical integration platform.
Hospitals, integrated delivery networks, laboratories and ancillary service providers all have a common challenge – establishing a communications network between various types of closed systems commonly used to exchange pertinent patient information. Other mounting issues include the various factors that drive routing of orders to different labs, such as patient insurance, physician preference, science, specialty and proprietary technology; the disparity of test coding and methodologies among lab providers; and how clinical systems do not typically associate results with a health plan member number.
Halfpenny Technologies' ITF-Hub provides a comprehensive lab "clearinghouse," enabling the distribution of orders from any capable physician EHR to any hospital or laboratory, and results back into the HhR indexed into the patient record. This improves access to labs from multiple hospital and lab sources and improves patient care. With ITF-Hub, data connections can be multi-purposed, providing utilization beyond EHR integration, including complementing clinical data exchange from labs, portal and mobile access to data, and health plan reporting (i.e. HEDIS, etc.).
Key Features of ITF-Hub:
- Connects labs and hospitals to physician EMRs and enterprise EHRs
- Eliminates inefficient and costly point-to-point connections
- Provides access to multiple entities via a single integration point
- Delivers data vital to disease management and wellness programs
- Integrates disparate data sources required for population-based health initiatives
- Aggregates and normalizes clinical results needed by ACO and government payors
- Enables CPOE and structured results needed to achieve meaningful use
- Lowers costs/minimizes disruption associated with legacy system updates
Click here to download information on ITF-Hub.