24/7 mobile access to essential lab results reports.
Mobile devices with a multi-touch display, such as the iPhone, BlackBerry and the Android smartphones and the pioneering iPad tablet, all provide remote access to the internet and email from anywhere when needed at any given moment. Now receive the very same access to vital patient information – including lab results, AP reports and clinical messages – with Halfpenny Technologies' ITF-GoDoc solution.
This mobile application enables physicians to securely access lab results reports, such as laboratory, pathology, radiology and other clinical results reports right, from their handheld mobile devices through push technology. ITF-GoDoc leverages the extensive clinical information management capabilities of Halfpenny's Integration Technology Framework (ITF) infrastructure, while saving valuable time and reducing unnecessary costs. ITF-GoDoc provides HIPAA compliant secure transfer of clinical data to mobile devices via extensions to the ITF-SecureConnect architecture with the same degree of file encryption and protection as VPN hardware.
Key Features of ITF-GoDoc:
- Inbox presentation of lab results, AP reports, radiology reports, and clinical messages
- On-the-go lab results, AP reports, radiology reports and clinical messages
- Visual and audio alerts of critical values
- Push model eliminates waiting for synchronization
- Ready-to-view results
- Physician configurable alerts and result filters
- HIPAA compliant security model
- Dynamic result value trending
- Ability to add physician notes to test results
- Secure forwarding of test results
- Supported devices: iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry and others
The MobileOE is a fully functional and integrated mobile CPOE platform for the iPad and a variety of other tablet device. It adds capability to the existing ITF-GoDoc mobile results reporting application. The MobileOE feature enables easy-to-use mobile computerized provider order entry (CPOE) for the Apple iPad and Android capable tablets. Now there's an app to address billing information, ask-at-order entry questions, specimen types and medical necessity compliance — resulting in clean orders for receiving labs — from anywhere and at any time. Learn More.
Click here to download information on ITF-GoDoc.